Copywriter-Social Media Manager
- Social media content production and management for brands
- Managing the approval processes of the content prepared by communicating with the customer
- Taking part in the creative content and campaign management process
- Editing and controlling all text content in the digital and printed field
- Graduated from related departments of universities
- Worked as a social media content producer in digital agencies and/or willing to work in this field
- Knowledge of Turkish grammar rules
- Ability to produce content in English
- Mastering the dynamics of working with the visual team
- Able to closely follow current trends in social media and integrate new features into brands
- Sensitive, responsible, detailed, and attentive to timing
- Prone to teamwork and good communication skills
- Graduated from Graphic design and/or related departments of universities.
- At least 2 years of working life (freelance, part time and / or full-time).
- Proficient in Adobe and Wireframe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Wireframe.cc etc.).
- Experienced or beginner in UI/UX.
- Following the design trends closely and reflecting this on their designs.
- Suitable for teamwork.
- Able to schedule their own responsibilities.
- Responsible and disciplined.
- Loves Izmir and living in Izmir.
- We are looking for a sweet-talking, smiling designer.
- Coding the desired application or game infrastructure
- Working in coordination with the software team, reporting at the end of the day
- Fulfilling the task of writing the code given during the day and explaining it with explanation lines
- To follow the feedback received from the users of the applications or games that have been written or will be written
- Educated in Software or Computer Engineering departments of universities
- Loving to code games or applications on iOS or Android platforms
- Capable of solving the errors encountered while coding in a short time.
- Able to do “clean” coding with command of object-oriented programming (OOP) structure
- Proficient in at least one of C++, Java, C#, Swift languages
- Following and researching new technologies
- Experienced in cross platforms or native coding structure
- A sensitive, responsible, detailed, and attentive employee in terms of timing
- We are looking for an intern who is prone to teamwork and has good communication skills